Translate to your language!

Friday 18 May 2012

An addiction...

As you can probably guess from the title of this blog, I develop addictions to products really easily.  In this blogpost, I wanted to share one of my addicitions with you!

Quite a while back, I heard alot about EOS balm throughout the beauty blogger and youtube world..

If you don't know about EOS balm, it is:

"95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."

Aside from the fact that it was not available in the UK, I wasn't very interested to be honest.. but then, when travelling last year, I gave in and bought one! 

The first one I got was 'Summer Fruit' ....and that's it, i was hooked!


Then, one of my amazing sisters, (who lives in Shanghai), got me the 'Honey Suckle Honey Dew' - which I am equally in love with!




And now.... She has spoiled me greatly! and bought me the  'strawberry sorbet' and 'lemon drop' !

I am a fully fledged EOS balm addict now!  :-D  I know I now have enough lip blam to last me forever, but I still really want the other 2 flavors which I don't have  - 'sweet mint' and 'medicated tangerine'


I cannot decide which one I like most!  They really are great lipbalms!

Have you tried these?

Megan xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...