Translate to your language!

Monday 30 April 2012

Wish List

I am constantly lusting after things (skincare products, make up, fashion) – but do not always have the reflecting bank balance to get them. So..I always have a wish list.  A lot of the products on my list have been there for quite a long time..but hopefully I can cross them off soon!



So, here goes..




1.       Bumble and Bumble surf spray – I have heard so many amazing things about this product! I love the whole effortless beach hair look and cannot wait to try this. 


2.      Zara Sandals – I have a thing for nude heels – and am developing a slight obsession with the Perspex trend that’s going round.  This combines both and is a major lust item for me!


3.       Philip Kingsley Maximizer – As well as loving the beach look – I also love having big shiny hair. This is exactly what the Maximizer claims to do  - give super volume to fine hair whilst adding control and shine.


4.      Soap&Glory Sit Tight intense XS – Anything by Soap&Glory is attractive to me. This claims to be a super strength body firming serum – enough said!


5.     Yves Sant Laurent: Forever young liberator Serum – another serum, but this time for my face. Despite the hefty price tag – I have high hopes for this serum. The fact that it can be used across all age ranges also attracts me.


6.    Murad Vitalic T-zone pore refining gel – Another pricey product but with very positive reviews. It claims to clear and minimize pores whilst maintaining a balance between oily and dry skin.

7.   Nars Velvet gloss lip pencil – Everything that was good about the Matte lip pencil – but with a luminous glossy finish.  Need this!!

8.   Chanel Tan de Soleil – How can I not want this after the huge impression it has had across the beauty world?!

9.   Nars Multiple in G-Spot – I love rose gold. And this is described as a rich, gold infused rose. It is a gorgeous bronzey plum colour with a gold shimmer running through it.  I already have the multiple in 'Riviera' and can’t wait to get this one!

10. Caudalie Teint Divin Mineral Tinted Moisturizer – I am a fan of the Caudalie brand and have  the Beauty Elixir which is amazing! I regularly mix my foundation with my moisturiser to make my own tinted moisturizer – so would like to finally try one.

11. Joico K-Pak Deeppenetrating reconstructor – This contains keratin silicone complex and Quadramine Complex, which both infuse hair with strength, vitality and improved elasticity leaving hair soft, shiny and noticeably stronger.  Who wouldn’t want this?


Are any of these products on your wishlist? 
Do you own any of these? Should I get them?

 Megan xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have the Chanel tan du soleil..and yes it is amazing! the best bronzer i've used, you should get it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soap & Glory products are great! I also want to try the Sit tight product

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...