Translate to your language!

Friday 27 April 2012

Product Rave – Soap and Glory body products!


This is more of a Brand Rave... Back in December, I received a (huge) soap & glory gift hamper for Christmas.  Being the beauty product hoarder that I am, I had quite a few things lined up to finish before I could start using these products.  But now that I have, I’m in love!



The hamper included:
Hand Food™ hand cream 125ml
 The Righteous Butter™ body butter 300ml
Heel Genius™ foot cream 125ml
Clean On Me creamy clarifying shower gel 500ml
Calm One, Calm All™ bubble bath 500ml
Pulp Friction™ body scrub 250ml
Face, Soap & Clarity™ fresh facial wash 150ml
Off Your Face™ cleansing wipes (25 wipes)
Mist You Madly™ fragrant body spray 250ml
Sexy Mother Pucker™ lip plumper in Candy Gloss 7ml



First of all, what an amazing gift set?! 10 full size products  - all housed in a useful carry case.

Now this was not my first time using soap&glory products, as I’d had the Hand Food Hand cream previously, which I loved! And had also read a great review of the brand by Fleur de Force..So I had high expectations.

Well, my expectations were met and surpassed..  I think what I love most about these products is the scent – it is divine! I can’t get enough of it! You NEED to smell this (I fall short on the scent description area).  The packaging is also really cute and quirky- with a retro 50's theme.

I don’t feel the need to go into detail about each product individually, as I can confidently say that each and every one of them is amazing!  The quality of these products are top-notch and I honestly cannot think of anything bad to say about the range.  The only product I have not used is the Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumper (as I’m not much of a lipgloss girl) – however, after giving this to a friend, she has said nothing but good things about it and claims that the gloss definitely plumps up her pout!  She has however commented that there is a slight tingling feeling after you apply it  - so if you don’t like that, this won’t be for you. 

I cannot rave enough about how much I love these products, and they have become my firm staples!  Unfortunately, the hamper is no longer available, but you can purchase any of the products individually from Soap&Glory directly and also at Boots (who often have sets available).

I truly am in love with the soap&glory brand and can’t wait to get my hands on their make up range as well – which I’m sure will be just as great.

Have you tried any of the Soap&Glory products?
What do you recommend for me to try first from the make-up range?

Megan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...